Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Choreography
Duties and responsibility: Choreographers create routines for individual performers, competitions, musical performances, marching bands, ballets and other spectacles. They create dance and movement routines, sometimes by revising or combining existing routines. Former dancers sometimes transition into choreography careers after their bodies have had enough of the physical demands involved in dancing.
Salary: $35,389
Education: No formal education requirements, though a bachelor's degree in performing arts or dance is optional

I would love to be this because I like dancing and it is a fun thing to do. I especially do hip hop and dubstep. Those are the best kind of dancing there is. I feel free and cool when I dance. Yes I’m a little rusty but with some practice I could be better




No comments:

Post a Comment